- Precision Optics
- LINOS Achromats & Lens Systems
- LINOS Laseroptics & Lenses
- LINOS Machine Vision Solutions
- Micro Imaging
- Polarization Optics
- LINOS Thin Film Coatings
- LINOS Faraday Isolators
- LINOS Laser Modulators & Pockels Cells
- Spectral & Neutral Filters
- Optical Windows & Diffusers
- Optics Software
- Lightsources & Laser
- Measurement Devices
- New Products
From convergent lenses and diffuse lenses to best form lenses and aspheres, our extensive selection of simple lenses, or singlets, with various focal lengths and diameters guarantees that you can find the components you need for your application. LINOS has over 130 years of experience in the production of precision optical components. Only high-end materials from established manufacturers are used in production, with the narrowest possible production tolerances to ensure the best quality.
Furthermore, the versatile mount system makes LINOS singlets compatible with bench systems both from LINOS and from other manufacturers. And, of course, a broad range of economically priced standard anti-reflective coatings is available as well.
Our Quality Criteria:
- Narrowest possible mechanical and optical production tolerances
- High-quality coatings
- Over 130 years of experience in manufacturing optics
- High-quality glass materials from established manufacturers
- Available unmounted, or mounted for bench systems
All data (radii, center thicknesses, materials) and designs can also be found in our WinLens optics software package. Broadband anti-reflective coatings and customer-specific coatings are also available.
Laboratory setups; industrial metrology; laser technology.