- Precision Optics
- New Products
Powermonitor Basic Set
Qioptiq offers the OPM150, a versatile power monitor for use in the lab and for laser servicing.
Heads are available for 190 - 1100 nm (10 x 10 mm), 800 - 1500 nm (Φ 5 mm), 800 - 1550 nm (10 x 10 mm), 800 - 1650 nm (Φ 3mm)and 400 - 1650 nm (Φ 3 mm).
The graphical user interface is intuitive to use and easy to read. Its software includes a scope function, data logging and a large, digital display - perfect for daily use in the lab or in the field. OEM users profit from the small size and ease of implementation. The unit comes with drivers for direct communication or use as a virtual COM-Port as well as a software development package including the source code of the graphical application and a demo LabVIEW®-VI.
Our optical power monitor OPM150 now comes with 2 channel software! Comparison of two signals - a user friendly graphical software package Flexible control and excellent performance For everyday use in the lab, service and OEM applications, this software update facilitates: Normalized measurements such as transmission, reflection, fluorescence, etc. Difference measurements such as real time suppression of ambient light Sum measurements such as total power
The set will be delivered in a compact plastic case.
Content of the set:
- OPM150 Signal Processing Unit
- OPM 150UVS Detector head 190 - 1100 nm
- Neutral density filter, absorbing type, OD1
- Neutral density filter, absorbing type, OD2
- Fiber adapter FC
- USB-stick with software, driver and manual
- Low cost
- Easy to use
- USB powered and controlled
- 30 Hz update rate with GUI, 1500 Hz as data logger
- 5 gain ranges from 1 μW to 10 mW full scale (<1 nW resolution!)